An Arboreta oak frame orangery is a wonderful addition to your home, offering a light and airy living space; a welcoming place from which to enjoy your garden in any season, at any time of the day.
The combination of an insulated roof with thermally efficient glazing, ensures that an Arboreta orangery can be used all year round. The numerous design options of an orangery make them an excellent solution where first floor windows pose a problem, and tiled roof styles allow an orangery to blend sympathetically with the host structure. Vaulted roof styles create a feeling of light and airy space and the inclusion of oak rafters to the underside of the tiled roof area adds warmth and character. An orangery is a wonderful space in which to have your kitchen, perhaps with electronically operated velux windows or even electronically opening up the whole of the roof lantern to the sky, this is really a stylish option for you to enjoy with your family and entertain your friends in.
- a light filled space leading onto the terrace
- interior image of OR1
- a mansard roof orangery and extension
- a light filled contemporary space
- roof lantern lets in primary light
- a light filled space
- detailed image of roof lantern
- the room is flooded with natural light
- a mansard roof structure doesn't interfere with the 1st floor windows